Please Complete The Form
Eligible for a Claim?
Both the Dealership and Finance Provider were obligated to be transparent and inform you of the commissions being paid – and if it was you who was paying this commission by the way they applied the interest rate. This would often happen without the buyer even knowing what commission the sales team was getting. This is known as a ‘secret’ or ‘hidden commission’ and meant that customers were unfairly paying more than they should.
Your car finance agreement may have been mis-sold if:
- The car salesperson did not inform you that they would receive a commission for the sale of the car.
- The car salesperson did not adequately explain the details of the financial contract they sold to you, including the Terms and Conditions.
- The car salesperson did not present all of the finance options available, including explaining the differences between each type of product.
- The car salesperson did not present to you, with complete transparency, the interest rates charged for all loan options and how they may differ.
- The car salesperson did not offer the best interest rate available to you.
- The car salesperson talked you into a financial package that was unaffordable.
If you believe that you have been a victim of mis-sold car finance, please contact our specialist team
who will assess the merits of your case and will agree to act for you on a no win no fee basis.